Yoga empowers young people to manage the pressures of school, home, work and personal relationships with resilience. Using the tools of posture practice, breath-work, meditation and other self-care techniques, young people learn how to make better decisions and live healthy, balanced lives.
Why Yoga for Youth?
- Confidence Boosting
- Increased Resilience, Coping Skills and Sense of Wellbeing
- Decrease in Childhood Stress, Bullying and Violence
- Relief of Psychological Distress Caused by Traumatic Events
- Better Behavior and Academic Performance
- Enhanced Interpersonal Relationships